PDA

View Full Version : Why wont the board keep me logged in anymore?

Vink70
11-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I did a wipe on my computer and now it wont leave me logged in. It makes me log in every time. And when I do log in I get an invalid redirect to www.mfba.org.

any ideas?

i liked being able to click the site, and just navigate like always without having to keep logging in.

2QuikTA
11-06-2011, 12:41 PM
Stupid question......did you check the box or whatever to leave you logged in/remember you?

Formula WS6
11-06-2011, 06:27 PM
check you options for your browser and see if you have it to where the cookies get deleted everytime you end your session

Vink70
11-06-2011, 07:18 PM
check you options for your browser and see if you have it to where the cookies get deleted everytime you end your session

i dont even have to close my browser, If I am on MFBA, log in, then click to go to another website, and click back on MFBA, I have to log in again... quite annoying.

Yes I have the remember me checked, as well as the remember password from firefox. Not sure whats up with it.

horist
11-06-2011, 09:07 PM
what URL do you use (exactly) to hit the site?

Vink70
11-06-2011, 09:12 PM
what URL do you use (exactly) to hit the site?

mfba.org....... who knew the www. was important enough to fix it. It was wierd, on the mfba.org it wouldnt show me logged in. If I clicked on a post and went to it, I was logged in.

Good thinking Horist.